Why buy from BBBBooks?
We are an independent book seller located in Bradenton, Florida. We've been selling books and audiobooks for over 3 years and have books listed on most of the major book selling venues, including Amazon, Ebay, Alibris, Abebooks and Biblio. We work very hard to accurately describe the books we sell. We want you, the customer, to be completely satisfied when you receive your books. Our 100% feedback ratings on both Amazon and Ebay reflect this. See what our customers are saying about us on our Customer Testimonials page. We are so committed to ensuring that you are completely satisfied, we will refund your money if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We understand that it is sometimes difficult to purchase a book online without actually being able to see it. Each of our listed books and audio books has a "Got a Question?" link that allows you to inquire about a book before actually purchasing it. We will pull the book for you and send you a photo of the actual book (photos displayed on the website are stock photos and not the actual image of the book) or answer any questions you may have about the book. We're just an e-mail away. Our goal is to answer all questions within 24 hours.
If you have any general questions or comments we can be reached at info@BBBBooks.com.
We usually ship within 1 business day following your purchase. We always ship within 2 business days. Extra time and effort is put into packaging your books so they do not get damaged during shipping. We utilize the United States Postal Service (USPS) for all of our shipping. All international orders will be shipped by either Priority Mail or Express Mail. We understand that the shipping cost may be slightly higher, but we can offer insurance and provide delivery tracking with these methods of delivery. We want to make sure you receive your books in a timely and safe manner. Domestic USPS Media Mail orders will be carefully wrapped in cardboard and bubble wrap and enclosed in a waterproof shipping bag. Single book domestic and international USPS Priority Mail orders are normally shipped in a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Padded envelope, while multiple book domestic and international USPS Priority Mail orders are normally shipped in a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate box. For really quick delivery, we also offer USPS Express Mail. Single book orders are normally shipped in a flat rate envelope, while multiple book orders are normally shipped in a USPS Express Mail Flat Rate box. Please see our Shipping Info page for detailed information on shipping rates and delivery methods.
We will send an e-mail with every order to let you know your package is on its way. We will include the Delivery Confirmation number issued by the Postal Service so you can track your package If you do NOT receive an e-mail from us, it may be because your spam blocking software has blocked it. Please add info@BBBBooks.com to your address book to ensure you hear from us.
We use PayPal Website Payments Pro, as our payment processing partner to handle your credit card details. Paypal complies with the Payment Card Issuer (PCI) requirements on data security, and any payment card information or other financial details collected by Paypal will be stored and used in accordance with those security standards. PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention and none of the financial details you submit to PayPal Website Payments Pro are revealed to Bill's Bargain Basement Books or stored on our system.
- New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy. Book will have a tight binding indicating it has not been opened. Book may contain a remainder mark, but will be noted in the listing comments. Book may contain some very minor shelf wear, but will be noted in the listing comments.
- Like New: A copy that doesn't quite meet the grading standards of a new copy. Book may appear to have been gently read. Dust cover is intact, with no nicks or tears, but can have some very minor shelf wear. Spine has no signs of creasing. Pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind. Book may contain some very minor shelf wear, but will be noted in the listing comments.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged.
- Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact. The dust cover may be missing. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include labels and stickers.
- Acceptable: A readable copy, but may contain lot's of wear. All pages are intact but can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You like it or your money back. Customers have 10 days from the date of receipt to return most items. Please see our Customer Care page for details.